By now you might already have your go-to Midnight Suns team for Tactical Missions, but have you considered the benefits that the katana-wielding, grenade-tossing, self-healing, chimichanga-loving mercenary Deadpool might bring to the battlefield? The first Marvel’s Midnight Suns DLC—The Good, the Bad, and the Undead—is now available on Xbox Series X|S, adding Deadpool to the Midnight Suns roster* along with a delicious Food Truck upgrade for the Abbey.
This DLC also introduces new story missions in which the Hunter comes to Deadpool’s aid after he fails to liberate a powerful artifact from Red Skull’s private collection and runs afoul of Hydra forces as well as some particularly bloodthirsty vampyres. Deadpool’s storyline is separate from the events of the main game, but once he joins the Midnight Suns you’re free to include him when assembling a team for any mission.
Deadpool’s ability to passively heal a percentage of his health each turn makes him a resilient fighter, while his unique En Fuego resource makes him more powerful any time he KOs an enemy. The benefits of having Deadpool park his Food Truck outside the Abbey go beyond the good eats: the new ability to discard a card in return for an additional move once per encounter can be a lifesaver!
* The Good, the Bad, and the Undead is included with the Legendary Edition of Marvel’s Midnight Suns and is included as part of the Marvel’s Midnight Suns Season Pass. Also available for individual purchase. Base game required.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns Legendary Edition
– Marvel’s Midnight Suns base game
– Marvel’s Midnight Suns Season Pass, which includes 23 premium skins available at launch and four post-launch DLC packs The four playable post-launch DLC heroes included in the Season Pass are:
-Storm Season Pass Premium Skins available at launch:
-Captain America (Future Soldier) -Captain America (Captain of the Guard)
-Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)
-Captain Marvel (Medieval Marvel)
-Magik (Phoenix Five) -Magik (New Mutants)
-Nico Minoru (Sister Grimm) -Nico Minoru (Shadow Witch) -Wolverine (X-Force) -Wolverine (Logan)
-Blade (Demon Hunter) -Blade (Blade 1602)
-Iron Man (Iron Knight) -Iron Man (Bleeding Edge)
-Ghost Rider (Spirit of Vengeance)
-Ghost Rider (Death Knight)
-Doctor Strange (Strange Future Supreme)
-Scarlet Witch (Boss Witch)
-Scarlet Witch (Fallen Scarlet Witch)
-Spider-Man (Symbiote Suit)
-Spider-Man (Demon Spider)
-Hulk (Fallen Hulk) -Hulk (Maestro) With the inclusion of the Season Pass, the Legendary Edition lets you keep the pressure on Hydra and the forces of Lilith, and expand your roster of Marvel heroes. This extra dose of vengeance includes four post-launch DLC packs, each introducing a new fully playable hero, new missions, new enemies, and more. The Season Pass also includes 23 Premium Skins at launch so you can customize the look of the Midnight Suns team. Note: Premium skins must be used with the equivalent in-game character. Characters may require unlocking through gameplay. Post-launch Season Pass content and the premium skins will be automatically delivered in-game upon release. DLC release timing for post-launch DLC will be revealed at a future date. Terms apply.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns Enhanced Edition
– Marvel’s Midnight Suns base game
– 5 Premium Skins Premium Skins include: – Captain America (Future Soldier) – Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) – Magik (Phoenix Five) – Nico Minoru (Sister Grimm) – Wolverine (X-Force) Note: Premium skins must be used with the equivalent in-game character. Characters may require unlocking through gameplay. Premium skins will be automatically delivered in-game by 1 December 2022. Terms apply. UNLEASH THE DARKER SIDE OF MARVEL When the demonic Lilith and her fearsome horde unite with the evil armies of Hydra, it’s time to unleash Marvel’s dark side. As The Hunter, your mission is to lead an unlikely team of seasoned Super Heroes and dangerous supernatural warriors to victory. Can legends such as Doctor Strange, Iron Man, and Blade put aside their differences in the face of a growing apocalyptic threat? If you’re going to save the world, you’ll have to forge alliances and lead the team into battle as the legendary Midnight Suns. With an array of upgradeable characters and skills allowing you to build your own unique version of The Hunter, you will choose how to send Lilith’s army back to the underworld.